Thursday, August 28, 2008

Your-in trouble!!!!

Last Friday, I noticed our downstairs bathroom was starting to smell. . . like an out-house. So I scoured the toilet. Hubby washed the shower curtain, bath mat, mopped the floor and scoured the rest of the surfaces. Smelled like a dream. Until yesterday when the smell resurfaced. What the heck!?!?!?

Daughter and I were in the car alone today and I asked her about this. Not accusing, just to see if she had any pertinent information. Yep! "#2 pees in the plant."

"HE DOES WHAT?????"

Apparently, he's doing us a favor by watering the large potted plant we have in the bathroom.




3 comments:

fer said...

Hoo boy. And when I say "boy," I do mean BOY. Not a girl thing, is it?

skt said...

Oh dear. Time to nix that one. You've got to love older sibling spies you can rely on for ratting the others out.

Linds said...

You need to submit this story to In the Motherhood...like NOW. I want to see Chelsea Handler act out this story.